|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 3 cup cups old fashioned gluten free oats 1/2ground into flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (gluten soy, dairy free brand)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I use Garden of Life use your favorite )
- Mix together all ingredients. Press firmly into a 9 x 13 pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then cut into bars. Will make 12 or more bars depending on the size you prefer.
- Feel free to experiment with chia seeds, flax seeds, and your favorite dried fruit!