|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 2/3 cup raw almonds
- 2/3 cup raw walnuts
- 2/3 cup organic gluten free oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup raw local organic honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp cacao nibs or Enjoy Life mini dark chocolate chips
- In a food proccessor, process the almonds, walnuts, oats, cinnamon and salt to a fine meal.
- Add the honey and vanilla and process to combine.
- Next, add the cocoa nibs (or chocolate chips) and mix.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls (about 1 Tbs each) and place them on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper. Place the pan in the fridge to firm. Keep in fridge.