A super fast recipe to make for a great lunch or side dish for dinner! This is a perfect recipe if you need something on the spot quick and its so good!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 14 oz can of black-eyed peas
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- Optional: 1 Tbs tamari sauce or 1 Tbs tahini butter. soy sauce, coconut aminos
- Mix up all the ingredients in a large bowl. Serve up and eat!