|Samantha Abrams Co Founder of Emmy's Organics|
|Prep Time||8 minutes|
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or rice milk for nut free
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1.5 cups packedorganic spinach
- 3 Tb raw hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you are using a regular blender and not a high powered one, I suggest cutting the bananas into small pieces before blending.
- Serve immediately.
- **If you dont have frozen bananas on hand, use fresh bananas and add 1 cup of ice to the blender.
- I normally add 3 Tb of hemp seed, but you can also add a scoop of your favorite protein powder. I usually add a little more cinnamon too. My son loves this drink and actually asks for it.