|Dr. Fuhrman Nutritarian Handbook|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon I like more!
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup blueberries can thaw frozen to use
- 1-2 apples chopped into small peices I prefer 1
- 2 Tbs chopped walnuts I use about 1/4 cup
- 1 Tbs ground flax seed can use chia seed too
- 1/4 cup raisins
- In a saucepan, combine water with vanilla, cinnamon, oats, apples, walnuts and raisins and bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer, cover and cook until almost done about 10 min. Stir on occasion. When almost done, add the blueberries and flax seeds, take off heat, cover and let sit for another 5 min.
- Can serve with almond or rice milk.