|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- A dash of hot sauce optional
- A dash of paprika
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- a dash of salt
- 6 small red potatoes
- Boil potatoes until fork-tender. Remove from heat, set aside and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix hummus, mustard, garlic, and onion together, plus a pinch of salt, together. stirring to combine well (add hot sauce here if you prefer spicy). Taste and add Dijon or salt to taste.
- Once potatoes are cooled, slice in half long-ways and use a little spoon or melon baller to scoop out a small circle of the potato (this is your 'egg').
- Spoon hummus mixture into the hole you scooped out of the potatoe and garnish with paprika.
- This is a vegan friendly dish.
- I liked a bit more mustard or you can add horseradish to give it more of a kick!