Need a new way to get greens in? This is the soup! I never would have guessed that collard greens and mustard greens would taste so amazing together in a soup. This is a must try! One of my favorites!
|New Seasons Market|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh ginger
- 4 cloves largeof garlic chopped fine (or minced)
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 bunch collard greens chopped
- 1 bunch mustard greens chopped
- 4 quarts organic chicken broth
- 2 large chicken breasts diced
- 1 large can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- couple of drops of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, simmer ginger and garlic in chicken broth for about 15 minutes. Add sweet potatoes and chicken and cook until potatoes are tender. Add greens and can of tomatoes and cook for another 15 minutes. Season with hot sauce and salt and pepper.