|My husband Gene|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 fillet wild caught pacific salmon
- Horseradish sauce (I use Captain Toady's Hardy Horseradish Sauce must check labels for dairy, gluten and soy sensitivities)
- Fresh Dill chopped finely
- 1 fresh lemon sliced and deseeded
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Spread horseradish onto salmon. (we like it thick)
- Sprinkle dill onto salmon (put it on pretty thick)
- Lay sliced lemons on top of dill.
- Broil or put on a BBQ grill and cook for about 15 min. or until just cooked (you dont want to overcook)
- I use Captain Toadys Horseradish Sauce because after reading the back of most all brands, this is the brand that used ingredients I knew! Crazy when you start reading the ingredients list.
- If you aren't crazy about horseradish , don't worry! I served this dish to people who were afraid to try it because they didn't like horseradish but it really surprised them. It doesn't taste like horseradish!
- This goes great with a baked potato and broccoli. Or even better, serve the salmon on a bed of sauteed greens like swiss chard or spinach or kale.