I realize that there are some days that just don't work out and time becomes an issue. Here is a dish that I made up one day when I had to feed the family and had to make due with what I had on hand.
|Prep Time||8 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 minutes|
- Place corn chips on a large platter
- Warm chili in a sauce pan on the stove.
- When chili is warmed, pour over the corn chips.
- Spoon your favorite salsa over top.
- Sprinkle sliced olives over top.
- Place avocado chuncks over top.
- This recipe is safe for gluten free people. Just make sure your corn chips are gluten free. Amy's chili is gluten free.
- Feel free to add any other favorite toppings such as hot sauce, cilantro, or any other vegetables.