|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 4 cups nuts
- 16-18 Medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups organic berries
- 1 tsp vanilla bean or 1vanilla
- 4 Medjool dates
- Combine all the base ingredients in a food processor and mix until fine. It can still be a bit crumbly. I just added one more date at a time to get it to stick together some.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 X 9 inch pan. Chill while making the topping.
- Combine 2 cups of the berries, vanilla bean and dates in a food processor. Pulse until vanilla bean and dates are incorporated. Pour over the base. Sprinkle remaining berries over the base. Chill 30 minuntes or until set.
- The base was still crumbly after 16 dates so I added 2 more dates and it was perfect!
- Also, I added 3 cups berries to the vanilla and dates for the topping and cut up just the one cup berries on the top. I liked it better this way.