|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 3 Tbs Meyer lemon juice
- 2 tsp. minced Meyer lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shelled fresh or frozen garden peas
- 2 cups sugar snap peas cut into 3/4 inch lengths
- 12 radishes thinly sliced (1.5 cups)
- 3 small carrots thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 2 cups pea shoots or baby arugula
- To make vinaigrette: Whisk together lemon juice, zest and salt. Slowly pour in oil, and whisk until dressing is emulsified.
- To make salad: Have large bowl of ice water ready. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add peas and sugar snap peas, and boil 1 minute. Drain, and immediately dunk vegetables in ice-water bath. Drain well, and transfer to large bowl.
- Add radishes and carrots to peas mixture; toss with 1/4 cup vinaigrette (reserve remaining vinagrette for another use.) Gently stir in pea shoots.
- Per 1 cup serving: 135 cal; 4 gr protein; 7 gr total fat; 14 gr carbs; 0 mg cholesterol; 77 mg sodium; 5 gr fiber; 6 gr sugar.