A vegan "egg salad" with lots of taste. Its hard to believe it isn't actually an egg spread.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 cup firm tofu organic
- 1 green onion
- 2 Tb pickle relish
- 2 Tb vegan mayo
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Drain and dry tofu by placing between paper towels and placing some weight on it. Leave for about 10 min.
- Meanwhile, mix together the rest. Then mash the tofu and mix into the rest. Use as a sandwich spread, a cracker dip or on a green salad.
- I always use organic tofu. Wildwood organic sprouted tofu is great.
- I also use Wildwood Aeoli spread for my mayonaise.
- Ive used this recipe for a while and honestly cant remember where I got it.