|Cooking Channel courtesy of Laura Calder|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 generous handfuls black olives sliced
- 2 in generous handfuls sun-dried tomatoes packedoil
- 2 handfuls fresh tarragon or basil leaves chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Zest of 1 lemon and juice to taste
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- salt and pepper to taste
- Break the cauliflower into florets, discarding the central stem. Slice them thinly and put them in a bowl. Toss with the olives,
- sun-dried tomatoes, tarragon or basil, garlic and lemon zest. Squeeze over lemon juice to taste. Drizzle in some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- I used Jeff's Naturals Sun Ripened Dried Tomatoes, it had a great flavor. The salad is best with fresh basil, but I didn't have any, so I used some dried tarragon and dried basil. I also used about 3-4 cloves garlic just because I like garlic.