A classic cucumber and tomato salad only made better by adding avocado and cilantro!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced
- 2 avocado's diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 medium lemon about 2 Tb
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped, 1/2 bunch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbs olive oil and 2 Tbs lemon juice. Toss gently to combine. Just before serving, toss with 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper.