A super fast delicious dinner. I love arugula and the blend of the white beans, capers and the lemon turn this dish into an explosion in your mouth!
|Cooking Light June 2016|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||7 minutes|
- 1 Tbs chopped capers rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp grated lemon rind
- 3 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt divided
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 can great northern beans rinsed and drained 15oz
- 4 salmon fillets 6oz
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Whisk together capers, rind, juice, oil, 1/2 tsp salt, garlic, and red pepper in a bowl.
- Place beans in a bowl; drizzle with 2 Tbs caper mixture.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Coat salmon with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper. Add salmon to pan, skin side down; cook 6 minutes. Turn salmon over; cook 1 minutes or until done. Keep warm.
- Add arugula and onion to bowl with beans. drizzle with remaining caper mixture; toss. Divide salad among 4 plates; top each serving with 1 fillet. Serve immediately.