|Institute of Integrative Nutrition|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 4 ears of corn
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Optional Items I like to add:
- 1 can black beans
- diced jalapeno
- sliced cherry tomatoes
- sliced green onions
- Boil corn in a large pot for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from pot and cool by running under cold water.
- Cut kernels from the cobs and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Finely dice the onion and peppers, mince the cilantro and add to the bowl with the corn.
- Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.