A quick and easy salad featuring the bold flavors of the Mediterranean.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 1 can no-salt-added garbanzo beans drained, 15 ounce
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup finely sliced kale tough stems removed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Kalamata olives or more to taste
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar + 2-3 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill at least one hour before serving.