Packed with protien, and fiber, this salad is the perfect addition to your day! It is quick and delicous.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 cup dry Quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 tbsp Kalamata olive juice the brine that olives are jarred in
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine the water and Quinoa in a medium sized pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer and let cook about 15 minutes, or until Quinoa has absorbed all of the water. Fluff with a fork
- While the Quinoa cooks you can make the dressing. Combine the olive oil, olive juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced tomatoes, olives, chickpeas and spinach. Add Quinoa and mix well. Drizzle the dressing on top.
- Toss everything together. Serve immediately or store in the fridge until serving.