What do you do when your neighbor keeps giving you zucchini or you are getting a lot out of your garden. This is a great way to use up that extra zucchini and tastes great!
|Frugal, Freebies and Deals|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||90 minutes|
- 1 lb thin sliced zucchini about 4 cups
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Cut your zucchini on a mandoline slicer.
- In a bowl whisk salt, peper, oilive oil and vinegar.
- Add sliced zucchini.
- Toss with the "dressing" to coat.
- Arrange slices on baking pans.
- Cook in oven at 230 for 90 minutes.
- Every 30 minutes flip chips over to prevent sticking. After the 90 minutes, I turned down the oven to 170 and left them in to dry completely as some of them were still slightly soft.
- If you have a dehydrator it will be much easier: Arrange slices on dehydrator trays. Dehydrate at 135 degrees for 5-6 hours or until crispy.
- Can spice them up with garlic powder or other desired spice.
- Great snack!