This dish comes together really fast and is a crowd pleaser. Perfect for that night when company arrives unexpectedly!
|Michael Symon from ABC The Chew|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 5 pieces Chicken thighs or cutlets
- 1 Bunch dinosaur or curly kale sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 cucumber peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Brush the grill with olive oil, and season the chicken with salt, pepper (optional-add fresh rosemary) Grill them until no longer pink in the middle. Remove to a plate.
- Season kale with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Grill kale until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add kale to a large bowl with tomatoes, garlic, and cucumber.
- Whisk together 4 Tbs olive oil, red wine vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss salad with dressing. Serve the chicken with the kale salad.