|Created in Devi's Kitchen|
|Prep Time||8 minutes|
- 1 banana
- 1 pineapple spear
- 1/2 lime peeled
- 1.5 cups water or non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp lemon flavored cod liver oil an optional choice if not vegan/vegetarian
- 1-2 Tbs ground flax seed
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 handful organic parsley
- 1 large handful organic kale
- 2 leaves sprigs fresh mint 1 small handful
- 1 cup frozen berries
- Blend well in a good blender! Enjoy!
- Options: You can leave out the cod liver oil if you already take an omega 3 supplement.
- You can also add more protein to your drink by adding 3 Tbs Hemp Seed
- Flax seed thickens the drink so if you don't like your drink too thick, just add 1 Tbs.
- Your drink takes on the color of the berries you put in, this one had blueberries!