This salad is amazing. My mother doesn't like chickpeas and yet she loves this salad. Not only can it be used for a sandwich, wrap or salad topping, but also as a dip for crackers or to just eat as is!
|Recipe from Clean Eating by Wendy Polisi on Oct 11, 2011|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/2 carrot diced
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonaise I use Wildwood Aioli zesty garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried onion
- 1.5 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1.5 Tb pickle relish
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/2 Tb tamari or coconut aminos for soy free
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. Can use food processor. Serve over a salad or in a sandwich or wrap.
- Can adjust seasonings to taste. I like to also add dried garlic powder. You can also use fresh ingredients such as chopped onion or minced garlic.